BAT ROOSTING BOXES
POLE MOUNTING SYSTEM
- Kent Bat Box
- Micro-bat Roosting Box
- Pole Mounting System
- Bat houses by Creative Woodcraft are hand crafted from locally sourced New Zealand Timbers and constructed one unit at a time. They are not assembly line constructed!...
- All chamber walls are rough sawn Radiata Pine so the bats can grasp onto a solid surface.
- Easy Fix...Our Bat houses are designed with two pre-drilled holes at the top and one at the bottom for flush or projected mounting. The bat house has been designed so they can be used with any of our mounting brackets without any adaptation on your part. Just fix the bracket to the house/ pole/ tree or structure and your bat box will attach easily!
- All bat houses have a minimum 75 mm landing pad and are designed with recommended depth roosting chambers for habitat and predator prevention.
- Our Bat boxes have been designed with safety in mind... easy removal and replacement (from ground level) "No need for climbing ladders!"
- Constructed to provide good insulation using a minimum of 25 mm thick timber.
- Exterior - The exterior surface have been finished using three applications of exterior grade non-toxic water based stain.
- Our Bat boxes arrive ready to install the day you receive it!
Additional Images of our Bat BoxesMicrobat Box by Creative Woodcraft Kent Style Bat Box by Creative Woodcraft